Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 2003-7 BetsuHana...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't remember which thread the conversation was going on in, but I tracked down the existence of the 2003 July BetsuHana at the Asahiya in Chicago, so they're going to send me a copy. ^_^;; (It's MUCH easier to get 'em while they're still in print! Much much much much easier...)

    I'm not entirely sure if the girl on the cover goes with another one-shot story or just a random illustration, though. Generally they have page counts by story titles, and that one didn't have a page count... oh well, I ought to find out in a couple weeks. ^^;;

    gotta keep an eye on auctions for the one with Ludwig Kakumei too... (putting on binoculars)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! Hmmm....if it's not another one shot story, then at least you'll have the God Child phone card, right? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Observation 1:
    o_O shipping from Chicago to Champaign is *amazingly* fast. I called to give 'em my phone number around 12:30 yesterday and it got here at 1 p.m. today...

    Observation 2:
    ;_; It doesn't come with a phone card! It's got pictures of a bunch of phone cards, but I haven't puzzled through whatever the procedure is to actually GET a phone card... ;_;

    Observation 3: Yeah, it was just a random cover girl. The only Yuki Kaori story in there was Boys Next Door (printed in green ink for some completely inexplicable reason).

    Observation 4: I've got to stop buying these things. Granted, $11 from Chicago is a lot more reasonable than $25 from Osaka for what starts out as a $5 book, but I'm in danger of getting hooked on some of the other ongoing series in the thing... ^^;;;;

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, Phone Card procedures. Well, what's generally the procedure with getting (Betsu) Hana to Yume stuff, you need to collect points from the magazines. I'm not exactly sure what form the points come in, but it's something to do with how many magazines you bought. Then, when you have enough points for the item, you send the points in with your item request sheet, and you get the item mailed to you. There may be an "only applicable in Asia" fine print somewhere though. I've never tried getting anything before so I'm not quite sure of the fine details.

    Awww no new story? Well, at least you get green Boys Next Door!

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 25, 2003 06:22 AM: Message edited by: Crisis ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, it was just a random cover girl.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Awww, too bad. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    And no phone cards either. Maybe with the Blood Hound issue and that one you might have enough points. XD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •